If your roof is in need of significant repairs, it might be time to decide to invest in a total roof replacement. For many homeowners, a roof replacement is a better overall investment than roof repairs. Also, if your roof is in need of major repairs or is nearing the end of it’s warranty or life-cycle, a roof replacement may be a better use of your home repair budget.
Benefits of a New Roof
– Increased Property Value: Your roof is a large part of your home’s value. A new roof makes it more attractive and easier to sell.
– Increased Energy Efficiency: Advances in insulation and roofing materials have led to increased energy efficiency. A Roof replacement lets you take advantage of these new materials and actually save money in the long run.
– Curb Appeal: A new roof can give your house a major face lift. New roofing materials are available in a wide variety of styles and colors. Also, you will now have the opportunity to make changes such as adding skylights or other cosmetic features.
– Safety: Every time your roof is damaged, it is compromised. Even the best repairs will not make your roof as safe and solid as a roof replacement.
– Health: A roof replacement can help you prevent leaking related hazards like mold and mildew.
– Stress: There are few home maintenance issues as stressful as roof repairs. A total roof replacement means that you can relax and know that you have the best possible roof on your home. Your roof will be covered by a new warranty and will be at the very beginning of its lifecycle.
Ace Roofing Company are the local roofers San Antonio homeowners know and trust. We are here to help you inspect your roof and make a determination if a roof replacement is the right choice for your home and budget. Contact our friendly team today.