When it’s time for roof repairs or a total roof replacement, it’s important to find the right San Antonio roofing contractor for your house. Hiring a professional company for a job as big as your roof may seem confusing or challenging, but we’ve made a list of things to look at when making a hiring decision that will help you find the right contractor for your home.
Things to Think About When Hiring a Roofer
1. Insurance: Is the contractor insured? By ensuring that the company you work with has the appropriate insurance coverage you can feel more comfortable knowing that their work is protected and they will finish the job.
2. Communication: Do they return your calls and emails in a timely fashion?
3. Reviews: Does the company have a history of satisfied customers? Are they accredited with the Better Business Bureau?
4. Pricing vs. Quality: While price is an important consideration, make sure that you choose a company based on their service record rather than just their price. Extraordinarily low prices can sometimes mean a contractor is skimping on insurance or other necessities to bring down their prices.
5. Choose Local: Your warranty is only as good as the company that provides it. Make sure that you pick a company that is established in the community and will available for warranty issues.
If you are looking for a local roofing contractor, we invite you read the reviews left by previous happy clients on Google and Yelp. We have an A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau and are multi-year recipients of the Angie’s List Super Service Award. Our goal is to always go above and beyond to make our clients happy.
The team at Ace Roofing Company would love to be your local San Antonio roofing contactor. If you are need of a roof inspection, repairs, or a total roof replacement, contact our friendly team and we will send someone out to discuss your roofing needs.