[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]While your home’s roof is meant to last a long time, regular inspections and quick repairs to damaged areas will save you money and help to ensure that you protect your home. It’s important to establish a relationship with a roofing company and find a reliable local residential roofer before major problems arise, so that when something happens you know who to turn to.
6 Things to Think About
When reaching out to local roofing companies, it’s important to make sure that you are working with a reputable company that will offer exceptional service, quality repairs, and a solid warranty on their work. Here are six things to think about when hiring a roofer:
1. Are they insured? It’s important to ensure that the roofing company is ensured and can provide you proof of their coverage.
2. Are they truly local? Does the company have a long history of reliable service in your community? Do they have local references to attest to the quality of their work?
3. Are their prices too good to be true? While budget concerns are important, beware of a roofer that offers a price far below the industry standard. They may use inferior components or take other short cuts to offer low prices.
4. How did you hear about them? Did they suddenly show up after a storm hoping to be hired quickly by desperate home owners or were they referred by a satisfied neighbor?
5. Are they transparent about the total costs and timeline?
6. Do they respond quickly to calls and emails?
By getting answers to these six questions, you can help to ensure that you are working with a reputable roofing company.
If you need help with residential roofing issues, contact the friendly team at Ace Roofing Company today.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]